|Philippine Ports Authority
"The following projects implemented by C.S. Santiago Construction were satisfactorily completed as scheduled. The deployed key personnel are competent and contractor's equipment is in good operating condition"
- Rehabilitation of RC Wharf Project, Port of Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Extension of R.C. Wharf Project, port of Puerto Princesa, Palawan.
- Abra de Ilog Port Development Project Port of Abra de Ilog, Occidental Mindoro
- Closing of Breathers 1,2 & 3 behind the RC Wharf, Port of Masbate, Masbate City
|USAID's Growth with Equity in Mindanao Program
"C.S. Santiago construction Co. Inc., was awarded the following construction contracts under the Growth with Equity in Mindanao (GEM) program:
- Maluso Port Improvement Project Maluso, Basilan
- Jolo airport runway Upgrading jolo, Sulu
This further certifies that CS Santiago Construction Co. satisfactorily completed the above projects according to contract plans and technical specification."
"C.S. Santiago Construction Company, Inc. has satisfactorily completed the Jetty Pier of our Ferry Terminals Facilities Project at the Mall of Asia Complex in Pasay City.
The project was satisfactory completed starting in February 17, 2009 to September 23, 2009. The project was completed on schedule, without any variation orders. We are pleased with their management of the project. We find the contractor competent, technically qualified and well experienced in port facility works. We highly recommend them to any marine, port/pier facility works they will venture."
|SeaOil Philippines, Inc.
"C.S. Santiago Construction Co., Inc. has been our Pier contractor since the year 2000 up to the present. They have designed and built our Pier and Port facility and we are recommending them for all Pier and Port related construction activities. Below are some projects that they have completed in our site in Mabini, Batangas, Philippines.
- Sheet Piling (Phase 1-213 lm)
- Jetty and Mooring Facility
- Gravity Wall (78 lm)
- Gravity Wall (13.5)
- Breasting Dolphin
- Sheet Piling (Phase 2-161 lm)
C.S. Santiago Construction Co., Inc, has completed the above described works in accordance to the plans and specifications."
|Tiger Land Agro-Industrial Economic Zone
"This is our observation and evaluation for C.S. Santiago Construction with regards to the construction of our Mabacong Tank Farm Development Project located in Mabacong, Batangas.
The Scope of their work there were PIER CONSTRUCTION AND RECLAMATION, we evaluated them with some criteria as follows:
- Workmanship - The quality and quantity of on-going and / or completed item of work, which are verifiable, in accordance to approved plans and specifications were implemented with quality performance.
- Materials - The quality, quantity and type of construction materials and component supplied by entities other than the contractors as required in the contract were accomplished as per submitted.
- Time - The overall accomplishment in accordance with the approved submitted PERT / CPM or approved program of work during and after completion of work were accomplished as per submitted.
- Facilities - The Facilities set up by the contractor prior to actual project start this includes project signboard, field facilities and other equipment required in the contract were being constructed.
- Environmental, Safety and Health - The observance by the contractor of safety and health measures as required in the contract and safeguard the lives of works and public were implemented.
- Resources Development - The contractor's ability to deploy on the time required / pledge facilities and resources such as materials, equipment in good running condition and manpower were done on time.
In view of the above criteria done by C.S. Santiago Construction Co., Inc., we considered them as one of the most qualified contractor for Offshore Engineering particularly for Port and Harbour works."
|Batangas Bay Terminal, Inc.
"C.S. Santiago Construction has worked to Batangas Bay Terminal, Inc. (BBTI) for the construction of our Breasting Mooring Dolphin. We could say that all our project, undertaken by CSSC has been completed satisfactorily on time and without delay, because of their advance and modern equipments, sufficient facilities and brilliant Engineers also, they always keep up a good and steady level of works."
|"ABCAR" International Construction CorporationName of Project:
Caltex OilWharf ExtensionNature of Work:
Driving of 508mmo Steel Tubular Piles
"This is to acknowledge the works performed by C.S. Santiago Co., Inc. for the said project located at San Pascual, Batangas in a contract time of 270 C.D. including extention time and the same was found to be completed in accordance with the Contract."